Sometimes you need a chocolate treat! For bad moods, sweet tooth cravings, treats, love or simply for chocolate melt-in-your-mouth feeling!
Here’s a yummy recipe for those moments, you can make these rugged chocolate-orange treats and keep in air-tight storage for 3-4 days!
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Grease the muffin tray. Keep aside.
- In a deep bowl, beat the eggs add vanilla extract, butter(warm it slightly before adding) and sugar(only 1/4 cup), mix well.
- In another bowl, sift in dry ingredients – flour, cocoa(only 1/4 cup), baking powder and baking soda.
- Now add the liquid mix , orange juice and grated orange rind-make a smooth muffin batter.
- Pour muffin mix into mold and bake for 30-35 minutes.Check with skewer to ensure it is cooked in the middle.
For Chocolate topping:
- In a pan heat milk add the rest of the sugar and cocoa powder keep stirring till the mixture becomes thick.
- Let it cool and spread over the muffin.
- Garnish with cashew nuts.
Treat yourself !