A quick dessert recipe for the sweet tooth 😉
Carrots 2-3 (for around 6 muffins)
Cocoa Powder 1 tbsp
Sugar 5 tbsp
Melted Butter or Oil 1/4 Cup
Milk 1/4 cup
All-purpose Flour 1 cup
Baking Soda 1/2 tsp
Baking Powder 1/2 tsp
Salt a pinch
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C or 350°F
- In a food blender, blend together carrots, banana, cocoa powder.
- Add egg, milk, sugar and oil or melted butter one by one and blend again.
- In another bowl, sieve all dry ingredients together – Flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt.
- Add the liquid blend to the dry ingredients and whisk well till a smooth mix is achieved.
- Grease the muffin tray and pour the prepared muffin mix.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. Once the muffin seems cooked till the bottom, let it cool for some time
Now remove from the tray and serve! Happy Baking!
For other cake or muffin recipes visit this page.