Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! This year’s holiday deals were amazing, I hope everyone did some great shopping. I can’t believe December is already here, 2014 is almost over! But it’s a cheerful end to a good year 🙂
2014 has been a crazy and enjoyable year for me; I have traveled so much, cooked new recipes, designed for some interesting clients and created some funky home decor items. A big THANK YOU to all the readers for following my blog, it means a lot and encourages me to keep going!! I have received some wonderful responses/comments for my posts and a lot of you have tried my recipes. Hope enjoyed it. It’s a great feeling to know that your effort is being noticed. Recently my readership has increased and it keeps me motivated. A lot of you have in-boxed a few suggestions/requests and I shall in the near future blog about that as well.
All the encouragement has made me work harder at my blog and soon you shall see diverse posts. My aim is to make Fervourforflavour a flavourful place for all things creative!! I will be adding posts about Home décor, travel and DIY projects (all things that are handmade by me and inspire you to be creative too).
Since December is here… it’s festive time and I started this month by making some sweet savouring! This month I hope to post about a lot of decorative items for you to create at home and decorate for this Holiday season! But for now here’s a tasty recipe 🙂 Happy cooking!
Raspberry Coconut Balls
Fresh Raspberries 1 box
Sugar 4 tbsp
Desiccated Coconut 1/2 cup
Milk 1/4 cup
- In a food processor make a pulp of the raspberries, sieve the pulp to remove the seeds
- Pour the raspberry pulp into a pan and heat it till it becomes a bit thick
- Meanwhile in another pan heat milk and sugar together, stir after every few seconds till the liquid becomes a bit thick, then keep aside
- Now add desiccated coconut to the raspberry mixture and stir well, add the milk-sugar liquid and stir all the ingredients till the entire mixture become thick
- Turn off the gas once the mixture is thick and wait for it to cool
- Once mixture is cool make round balls and roll in over desiccated coconut
Store in the refrigerator and Serve after some time!!